Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Swimming or water aerobics, floor exercises such as yoga/pilates and sit-ups and variations thereof, weight training (with medium-weight barbells, you can keep going longer and make it aerobic).

jfed51 11 years ago

Just starting this plan and looking forward to getting the ball rolling. I am a breast-cancer survivor (1 year ) and I have had knee surgery (which didn’t fix the problem). I have never been big on exercise, can’t get down on the floor, but I do have an elliptical machine and can use that with my knee. I am not a runner, but I do love the water. Any ideas on low-impact exercises that I can do?

Start with those 25 steps, then add 5 each day or two. In the meantime, work the parts that don’t hurt – arm lifts, stomach crunches, etc. The trick is to start small and slow, add a little every couple of days, rest every other day, etc.

Proycejack 11 years ago

I have just begun! Isn’t this a song title. My main difficulty is exercise. Months ago I was in so much pain with knees and hips I could barely walk. Now am relatively pain free but can barely walk 25 steps before I am out of breath. Any tips on how to begin to rebuild my stamina?

Hi, and welcome. No need to get into the recipes if you don’t want – just go for the whole foods. You will find that there are many dairy-free and gluten-free options.
If you do find a recipe you want to try, but find it contains allergens, please write it here, and I will personalize it for you (and give tips on speeding up preparation).

trimnow 11 years ago

I am overwhelmed by the cooking necessary. Tomato bake for the after dinner snack? Not going to cook it, I know myself. I am gluten and dairy free which makes substitutions difficult to navigate.I haven’t started.

A couple of suggestions:
1. You can puree the vegetables and hide them in other foods such as muffins, soups, shakes, pasta dishes, stir-fry etc.
2. If you like fruit and don’t have diabetes or high triglycerides, then make the swap.

Csilva 11 years ago

I really don’t like vegetables. I have always been a picky eater. Help.

DEBRA LYNN 11 years ago

I JUST STARTED TODAY, I HOPE THIS DIET GO’S WELL. I HAVE TYRED SO MANY BUT ONLY TIME CAN TELL.
DEBRA LYNN.

The FoodForLife site ships to BC. As for brick-and-mortar shops, Whole Foods Market is in BC.

mlszeler 11 years ago

Where can you buy them in Canada-BC?

SWG products are available at health-oriented stores such as Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, New Leaf, etc., as well as online at http://www.foodforlife.com.

Miss Slim One 11 years ago

Where can you buy SWG products?

younismo 11 years ago

Also, for the free vegetables list on this link: https://www.trimdownclub.com/free-vegetables; is it allowed to eat from them as much as you want for the entire day any time in the day? because I read this written at the bottom of the menu:
“Click Here for a list of fresh vegetables that are loaded with nutrients and can be eaten as much as you like.”

Thank you.

SWG stands for “sprouted whole grain”. In SWG products, the grain seeds have been allowed to sprout before milling, with makes them more digestible and the nutrients more available to the body.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.