Do you want fresh, wholesome pizza, but think you don't have the time? Think again! This easy no-rise crust recipe will turn your kitchen into a parlor. Vegan-friendly.
- 2 cups / 240 g whole grain flour (regular, sprouted, or gluten-free blend)
- 1 tsp. / 6 g salt or substitute
- ⅔ cup / 160 ml water
- 2 tsp. / 9 g aluminum-free baking powder (optional; leave out if you like a thin crust)
- 2 Tbsp. / 5 g Fresh Italian herbs, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. / 14 ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F / 220°C. Mist a pizza pan or stone with olive oil.
- Mix together flour, salt, and water, as well as baking powder and herbs (if desired). Knead until malleable and can be rolled out with a rolling pin without sticking or crumbling. Add flour or water as needed to maintain the correct consistency.
- Roll dough out into a disk shape.
- Brush or mist 14-inch / 35-cm pizza pan or stone with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Place flattened dough into pan, stretching as needed to fit. Brush or mist top face of dough with remaining olive oil.
- If you like a crispy crust, pre-bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with desired toppings, and bake for 20 minutes.
Serving size: 1 ounce / 30 grams
Exchanges per Serving: 1 Carb, 0 Protein, 0 Fat