The name says it all ♥
- 6 medium carrots*
- 2 large potatoes
- ¼ small head of cauliflower
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 large red onion
- ⅛ / ⅜ g tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. / ⅛ g dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp. / ¾ g salt or substitute
- 2 pints / 1 liter water
* Where possible, try to use organic vegetables.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Place all ingredients in a 4-quart (gallon) or 4-liter lidded pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Serve hot. Can be frozen and reheated.
Serving size:1½ cups / 340 ml
Exchanges per Serving: 1 Carb, 1 Veg