This easy to make recipe is loaded with healthy protein fats and will keep you satiated for many hours
KCAL: 480 Protein: 10 Fat: 42 Carbs: 18.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Baking Time 0 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Avocado, 4 avocados (632 g)
- Tuna, canned in oil, 3 oz (87 g)
- Mayonnaise, 5 tablespoon (70 g)
- Celery, chopped, 1/3 cup(47 g)
- Onions, raw, 1 cup (157 g)
- Parsley, 1 Tablespoon (4 g)
- Chives, 1 tablespoon (3 g)
- Dijon Mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 g)
- Sea salt, 1/3 teaspoon (1 g)
- Black Pepper, 1/3 tsp (1 g)
- Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon (15 g)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon
mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir together until well combined.
- . Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. Then remove about one third of the meat to make a larger cavity. Dollop a few spoonfuls of tuna salad onto each avocado half and serve!
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?