Longing for a warm soup? The ultimate comfort food that will help you sleep better… KCAL: 560 Protein: 22 Fat: 49 Carbs: 11
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Baking Time 0 minutes
Difficulty Rating 3
Health Level 4
- Broccoli, 1 cup chopped (91 g)
- Cheddar Cheese, 7 slice (1 oz) (196 g)
- Butter 3 teaspoon (12 g)
- Celery, chopped, 1/4 cup (24 g)
- Onion, chopped, 1/4 cup (39 g)
- Chicken Stock, 1 1/2 cups (365 g)
- Heavy Cream, 0.7 cup (163 g)
- Sea salt, 1 dash (0 g)
- Black Pepper, 1 dash (0 g)
- Bacon, cooked, chopped, as toppings, 1 slice (26 g)
- Over medium heat, melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Saute onion and celery until softened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli and cook for additional 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Add chicken broth and heavy whipping cream and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to simmer and slowly add the cheese mixing continously.
- Serve with chopped bacon as topping.
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?