Spinach is the perfect vegetable for keto dieters. It loaded with potassium magnesium and vitamins. Add it to your scrambled eggs.
Kcal: 600 Proteins: 35 Fat: 50 Net Carbs: 4
Preparation Time5 minutes
Baking Time0 minutes
- Raw Egg, 3 egg (129 g)
- Butter, No Salt, 2 tablespoon (28 g)
- Baby Spinach, 2 cups (58 g)
- Table salt, 1/3 teaspoon (1 g)
- Black Pepper, 1/3 teaspoon (1 g)
- Cheddar Cheese, 2 oz (57 g)
- Parmesan Cheese, 2 tablespoon (10 g)
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, salt and pepper until blended.
- Melt the butter in a frypan then reduce the heat to low and add the beaten eggs, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cheeses, and cook for 2-3 minutes more, stirring.