Add an exotic touch to your keto meal with this succulent and creamy chicken recipe.
Nutritional values per serving: Kcal: 570; Protein: 39g | Fat: 45g | Carb: 6g
Preparation Time30 minutes
Cooking Time11-18 minutes
- Coconut Oil, 2 tbsp (26 g)
- Coconut Milk, 8 oz (232 g)
- Boneless chicken thighs, 16 oz (448 g)
- Vinegar, cider, 4 tablespoons (60 g)
- Garlic, 4 garlic clove (16 g)
- Table salt, 1/3 teaspoon (1 g)
- Water, 1/4 cup (60 g)
- 1/2 red jalapeno (7 g)
- Dice the chicken.
- In a skillet, warm the coconut oil, then add the chicken.
- Cook for 2 -3 minutes at medium heat, then add the apple cider vinegar, water and garlic cloves and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add salt and chili pepper, and cook for approximately 1 minute, until the liquid boils down.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the liquid thickens.