All the taste of your favorite oatmeal without the oats!
Nutritional values per serving: Kcal: 600; Protein: 11g | Fat: 57g | Carb: 17 g
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time2 minutes
- Flaxseed, 2 tbsp, ground (14 g)
- Almond flour, 1 tbsp. (10 g)
- Coconut Milk, 0.8 cup (182 g)
- Almond Milk, 1/2 cup (131 g)
- Dried coconut, not sweetened, 1 tablespoon
- Berries of choice, fresh or frozen/unsweetened, 1/2 cup (70 g)
- Pumpkin seeds, 0.5 portion(s) (5 g)
- Vanilla extract, 1/3 tsp (3 g)
- Cinnamon, 0.3 tsp (1 g)
- Warm saucepan on the stove.
- Add flaxseed, almond flour, dried coconut, vanilla powder, cinnamon, coconut milk and almond milk.
- Stir continuously until the mixture is hot and it gets thick like oatmeal.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add berries and pumpkin seeds.