A simple and satisfying alternative to traditional meat tacos.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
- 1 mahi-mahi fillet (approximately 4 oz / 110 g)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp / 5 ml taco seasoning, preferably salt-free
- 2 small (6-inch / 15-cm) corn tortillas
- 1 cup / 240 ml white cabbage or leaf lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. / 30 ml avocado, chopped or pureed
- ¼ cup / 60 g plain Greek yogurt
- Slice mahi-mahi into thick strips, and cook over low heat.
- Sprinkle lime juice and taco seasoning as it cooks.
- Heat corn torillas, place mahi mahi on tortilla.
- Add shredded cabbage or lettuce, and top with avocado and yogurt.
- Exchanges per Serving: 1 Carb, 3 Protein, 1 Veg
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?