A delicious meal-in-one from leftover meals by a Clubmember. Can be made gluten-free and vegan.
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time1-2 minutes
- 2 small (6-inch / 15-cm) whole grain tortillas
- 4 tsp. / 20 ml olive or coconut oil
- ½ cup / 120 g leftover meat or alternative, shredded or chopped
- 2 Tbsp. / 20 g green chilies, chopped (canned/drained are fine) or tomato salsa
- 1 cup / 60 g leftover vegetable salad, shredded or chopped
- 2 Tbsp. / 30 g leftover cheese ball cheese, shredded
- Soften tortillas in 2 tsp. hot oil, about 30-60 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat and insert remaining ingredients. Use toothpicks to close up tortillas, if needed.
- Place pan back on heat and heat remaining oil.
- Put tacos in hot oil until crispy and turn over to get crispy on both sides, about 30-60 seconds. Drain on paper towels.
Serving size: 1 taco
Exchanges per serving: 1 Carb, 3 Protein, 1 Fat