Just three ingredients for this delicious and crunchy keto snack. Nutrition per Serving:
Kcal 456 • Protein 25 g • Fat 38 g • Carbs 4 g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Baking Time 8 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded, 1 cup (112 g)
- Paprika, ½ tsp (1 g)
- Dried basil, 1 Tbsp (3 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add shredded cheese in small heaps, leaving enough
room between them.
- Flatten the piles out evenly and sprinkle dried basil and paprika over the cheese
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?