Easy-to-make and always-enjoyed meal
Kcal: 530 Proteins: 26 Fat: 44 Carbs: 7
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 25 minutes
Baking Time 10-15 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, full fat, shredded
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese, full fat
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¾ cup cheddar and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, full fat, shredded
- 6 oz Italian sausage, fresh and uncured, sliced or crumbled
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh or 1 Tbsp dried herbs (e.g., oregano and basil) + 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 large olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese over medium heat or in a microwave oven.
- Add remaining crust ingredients, and mix well.
- Flatten dough between two sheets of parchment, to 8 inches / 20 cm in diameter.
- Remove top sheet and prick crust in multiple places. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
- While crust is baking, sauté sausage in olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce on baked crust. Top with sausage, cheese, herbs, garlic, and olives.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
⅙ pizza Exchanges per Serving:
: ⅓ Carb, 3 Protein, 2½ Fat
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?