An easy low-carb, gluten-free, high-antioxidant option for a delicious pizza meal. Gluten-free, low-carb, Paleo, and keto-friendly.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Baking Time 20 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
For maximum health value, consider the following ingredient upgrades:
- 2 cups / 200 g cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup / 96 g mozzarella cheese*, grated
- 3 cloves fresh garlic or:
- 1 tsp. / 3 g garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. / 4½ g fresh Italian herbs (basil, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, thyme) or:
- 1 Tbsp. / 4½ g Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg**
- Salt or substitute to taste
- 2 tsp. / 10 ml olive oil
* Organic pastured cheese
** Organic omega-3 or pastured egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F/180°C. Spray pizza pan with olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture onto pizza pan sprayed with olive oil.
- Form into a circle, lightly spray top of crust with cooking spray
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375°F/180°C.
- Remove crust from oven, add toppings and broil for about 5 minutes, or until any added cheese is melted.
- All natural tomato sauce; mix with tomato paste for thicker sauce (½ cup = 1 vegetable exchange)
- Low moisture mozzarella or Parmesan cheese (1 oz / 30 g = 1 protein exchange)
- Olives (5 =-10 1 fat exchange), spinach (free)
¼ recipe Exchanges per Serving:
1 Protein, 1 Fat
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?