Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Mpraines. It is good to limit those foods, and just as important to make sure the versions of those foods are whole grain and not white/refined, but you don’t have to stay completely away from starchy carbohydrates. Our menus are overall low in carbohydrate, about 45% of calories compared to up to 70% on a “regular” diet. The goal is to support healthy blood sugar without making you feel deprived.
If you find after a while that you need more of a restriction, please do repost, and I would be happy to help.

Mpraines 3 years ago

I am set up to do a low sugar and cholesterol diet. I am confused why there is so much bread, rice and pasta because being diabetic I thought those were the food to stay away from?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Teray777. I see that you generated some menus here, so I assume you’re talking about the “Better Together” app here: https://www.lp.trimdownclub.com/better-together-app-2/. Just download it, then start inviting people. I am forwarding your query to tech support, just in case you would like more assistance.

Teray777 3 years ago

I’m having difficulty understanding how the app works and challenging friends to join

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Peggy. I’m the nutritionist and happy to help. What are you seeking here?

peggy0849 3 years ago

How do you tell the nutritionist what diet you want to be on. There are so many I am so confused

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, J1990, and welcome! The entire site is accessible through any smart phone, so there is nothing to download or upgrade. You can use the “Diet Journal” in “Tools” (link in the toolbar near the top of each site page) to enter and track what you eat and drink.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, animirabal. Please let us know when you have any questions or concerns, and we will do our best to help. We do recommend just easing into the program to avoid being overwhelmed and discouraged. Just make small changes each day, and they will add up. Above all, remember that slower weight loss is generally more likely to be permanent.

J1990 4 years ago

Hi, I’ve just joined and super excited to get started to a new me. I was wondering if there might be a app I can download onto my phone that would help me track my daily intake of food and water?

animirabal 4 years ago

Hi. I just joined today. I’ve tried numerous programs, pills, etc and have given up on each one. This is my last attempt before I just give up and accept the fact that I’m never going to lose and single ounce.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Reallymadmrl, and welcome! The best advice I can give you is to ease into things, and to make small changes – they will add up. Be patient and keep in mind that slow weight loss is the most likely to be permanent. If you hit a plateau, look to changes in your physical activity to get things moving.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can post in these forums, and someone will get back to you.

Reallymadmrl 4 years ago

Hi just joined today. Want to loose quite a few lbs so any hints and tips? X

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Wanda, and welcome! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

WandaMontanez 4 years ago

Started today with smoothie and and had my dinner hope this really works for me

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, TTDREA, and welcome! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.