Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
Profile photo of lesjarokeeburmese lesjarokeeburmese 3 weeks ago

Hi I am going to start this diet plan o Monday – have to do it and hope it works as I have been 2 years on Steroids and gained about 2 and half stones in weight and I have bad knees bone on bone – so really can not walk far – so I am doing Hydro Therapy and chair works outs on UTUBE.
Please inspire me with all your success storys Lesley

Profile photo of ossie-sharon Ossie-Sharon 1 month ago

Hi, dcelbert. Click on the “Exchange mode” icon in the toolbar above your menu to see the exchanges for each meal and the entire day. They translate to the following approximate values:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat

Profile photo of dcelbert dcelbert 1 month ago

Hi..I am starting on Wednesday and getting through all of the info. How do I know how many carbs, breads, veggies and fruit I can have daily? I apologize if you have answered this before or that I missed something. Thank you

Profile photo of ossie-sharon Ossie-Sharon 7 months ago

Hi, hellenfair. A cup is 8 fluid ounces or 240 ml.

Hi, Kila. I would suggest to download and read through the main program and quick start guides (available through the “My Guides” link near the top of the page), then go through the 8-week program to ease into things here. Along the way you will build a menu and improve upon it.

Profile photo of KilaMc40 KilaMc40 7 months ago

Hello everyone. I just joined today and am excited but nervous. What is the best way to get started? I am currently looking at the recipies. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Hi, R.Zebroski. We are happy to help however we can!

Profile photo of R.Zebroski R.Zebroski 7 months ago

I have just joined the trim club today and want to lose three stone in weight healthy.

Profile photo of Sandals41 Sandals41 7 months ago

Hi Dor! I was beginning to think I was the only one in all the forums today so, thank you for responding to my note. WOW…you’ve lost 11 lbs already in only 2 weeks! That is awesome and I’m so glad you are able to stick with the food plan. I worked out this morning with a guy named Gilad! LOL…he’s quite handsome and on my Direct TV channel line-up. Have you heard of him? I belonged to Planet Fitness for a year but, didn’t re-join because the distance is too far and it was always too crowded! I can get the job done at home saving time AND money! If you and I are the only two who check-in each day, it’s a good thing. We CAN do it! We CAN get fit and healthy!!

Profile photo of Dorma88 DorMac88 7 months ago

Hi Sandals
I just started 2 weeks ago. I am down 11 pounds! Now comes the hard part. Sticking with it and getting that water down. I find myself with more energy and taking a quick drive to the store not such an effort. Exercise is a problem for me as well. I am sticking as close as I can but do substitute some foods when I need to. Welcome, I am looking forward to your posts.
Dor

Profile photo of Sandals41 Sandals41 7 months ago

Hi! I just signed up with Trim Down hoping to shed at least 13 pounds and hope 4 or 5 of them will be gone in a hurry. I’m eating mostly a clean diet but, portion control is my biggest problem! I’m also a slug, when it comes to exercising but, being accountable to do both can be accomplished, if I check-in each day for the next 60 days! Having to state my calorie/carb intake for day plus the minutes I exercise will get me to my goal. I’ll also be inspired, when I read posts from others who are also trying to lose weight and get healthy! Have a great day everybody!

Profile photo of Dorma88 DorMac88 8 months ago

Thanks so much, I also realized I could do it meal by meal.

Profile photo of ossie-sharon Ossie-Sharon 8 months ago

Hi, Dormac88. To change your menu, click on the “New Menu” icon in the middle of the toolbar above your current menu.

Profile photo of Dorma88 DorMac88 8 months ago

I am going on my second week and I see that on my menu planner each day is the same foods as the week before. I thought it would be automatically changed for me so I am a bit confused. I lost 6 pounds the first week so far so good.

Profile photo of ossie-sharon Ossie-Sharon 8 months ago

Hi, gramsgems, and welcome! We are indeed happy to help however we can. We wish you much success and health.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.