Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
artsyviolet 8 years ago

Hi Lpmoyes,
I can’t stand plain yogurt either. I buy 5 of the the 6oz. Yoplait Fruit Yogurts with Pro biotics , and I buy the large container of lowfat plain yogurt with probiotics. If the menu calls for 120z of yogurt, I mix 6oz of the fruity yogurt with 6oz of the plain yogurt,Then I add a fresh banana or some berries, along with some flax seeds, and it tastes delicious. If the menu calls for 6oz yogurt, I put 3oz Yoplait and 3oz plain. Gradually I’ll try to put more plain yogurt in proportion to the sweetened yogurt, but right now this is how I am able to eat any plain yogurt at all.Hope this helps.
From, Violet

Jeannebz54 8 years ago

Hi Suzie23 good idea buying the spoons. I have a cone shaped measure which has all sorts of measurements around it and has both UK and US cups. The U.S. ones are smaller quantities. But I guess as long as we are consistent it won’t matter!

doreend63 8 years ago

Are the food chooses to show you how to eat better , with out the 5 foods you should never eat ,, can you pick and choose as you please just not any of the nasty 5s..

Suzy23 8 years ago

I just bought a set of cup measuring spoons from poundland, I didn’t realise there was American or UK cups, I hope mine are right!

Jeannebz54 8 years ago

Hi
I’m still waiting for a reply regarding cup size – I’m guessing it’s US rather than imperial (UK) measures? Or is it a tea cup! Thanks
Jeanne

Suzy23 8 years ago

That was quick, Thank you!

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Suzy. Swap and repeat as you wish 🙂

Suzy23 8 years ago

Hi there, please can someone tell me, is it okay to swop or repeat meals on the menus or is each day balanced as a whole? And similarly for the days, can you repeat a day if you’re short on ingredients or do you need to complete the week? Thanks.

Shewee64 8 years ago

I am in my firsts few days. If I missed a food at lunch or a snack should I make it up later or just jot worry abou it

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, jm2970, and welcome! In the toolbar above your finished menu, click on the shopping cart icon that is the second over from the right most end.

jm2970 8 years ago

Hello:

First day joining. Unless I imagined it, I swear I saw a place to print out a shopping list. Does anyone know if I actually did see this on the site? Any help would be great.

Thank you!

Olliebeck 8 years ago

One other question…my menu choices are coming up consistently at 86%. How can I make my food choices to score a higher percentage? I’d like to be up around 95%. Many thanks.

Olliebeck 8 years ago

Thanks Ossie-Sharon! I appreciate your input. I’ll keep plugging away at it. I’m looking forward to kicking into gear (soon!!).

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Olliebeck. Ironically, the full Menu Planner application is actually the better choice for you because you can select the foods that best suit your needs. It may be a bit of a time investment at first – about an hour, if you stick with foods you know – but most likely worth it for you.

Olliebeck 8 years ago

Hi. I’m new and am confused about the Menu Planner vs. the Ready-to-Go meal plan. I need something quick and easy to plan meals around and the menu I’m being shown doesn’t look that quick or easy at all. Can someone please tell me how to access the menu that is intended to be for busy people with low kitchen tolerance? Thank you. Much appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.