Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Robin. I answered you in another thread, but I’ll put it here too. You can see how many exchanges you are allotted by clicking on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your menu. Our exchanges are listed here – https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-list (essentially the same as those used by diabetes associations).

RobinMuniz 7 years ago

Do you have a basic breakdown so I can put it in my My fitness pal.

How many carbs,proteins,fates,condiments etc. So I can build a macro that fits?

This way when i am away and am looking for lunch I can find help. Instead of running off of a menu plan.

glowinred 7 years ago

What does it mean in the menu where it says:Poultry, Ham ?? Is that sliced chicken or turkey, or ham?? I don’t get that one!!

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, fraz2. There are new members, but most are using the other forum topics (not always labeled “new members”).

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, uardamolen, and welcome! You can generate menus by selecting any of the options here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner; there are instructions to help you there, as well as in our Quick Start Guide, which you can access through “My Downloads” (link in the upper right corner of each site page). Your menus will already be portioned to meet your nutritional needs for healthy weight management. The intention is for you to eat all of the foods there.

fraz2 7 years ago

All new member posts are from a year ago. What is happening has noone joined in the last year?

uardamolen@gmail.com 7 years ago

How do I plan a menu?

uardamolen@gmail.com 7 years ago

How do I know how much food from your recipies I can eat to lose weight?
Do I chose 1 meal from each of the breakfast,lunch & dinner recipeis and haw many snack do I eat per day? I look on the Menu Planner and nothing is there!

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, swtpeas. Swap away! Whatever works for you.

swtpeas 8 years ago

I am enjoying this way of eating. I would like to know if each day in the plan is complete in itself. I know that we can swap items from a pick list, but if I took a snack or meal from Monday to use on Tuesday, will the day be unbalanced. I don’t want to overthink the plan, it is just a question.

Support 8 years ago

Hi carolsaunders, Menus are set to start at the beginning of the week. When you create your shopping list, you will be able to create it based on the days you expect to follow the menu this way you don’t buy unnecessary ingredients.
Best 😉

maryjwatson13 8 years ago

Hi I’m from uk I have just started this plan. Can you tell me how much a cup is please?

carolsaunders 8 years ago

I wanted to SK new members question and couldnt find anywhere else to place my question. How can I access next weeks menu on Friday so that I can create the next weeks menu list and shopping list. This is because the only day I can shop is Friday. Otherwise I then get the new menu and again dont have in the required ingredients and cant shop for them. Yours Hopefully Carol S

trumanhmason 8 years ago

In my opinion, I don’t believe you have to eat anything you don’t want to. Just keep the balance going. Those items from Amy are just advertisements and help pay the bills so to speak. I usually just delete them as sometimes they are not in my best interest. Yes, some people live on suppliments and that is expensive but I think by just sticking with TDC plan you can’t go wrong.

holmesmandel 8 years ago

OssieSharon — You really did not respond to (or read) my post. It appears you only respond to certain items and your responses all basically say the same thing. First of all, as I posted in my original post, between work and travel time to and from work, I am gone 12-13 hours a day, so I do not have time to use the menu planner. And as for the Ready-to-Go System, I make the necessary option changes when a food “does not work” for me. And if you read my complete post, I am physically disabled from chronic acute Achilles tendinitis and cannot even use a treadmill, let alone do high intensity activity, as you suggested. In addition, I asked why in the world is the last meal of the day before bedtime the one that you are allowed sweets, chocolates, ice cream, etc. and you did not respond. However, I received an email yesterday from “Amber Mink” at the Trim Down Club the following email:

“If you’ve been told that you shouldn’t eat after 7PM, you’ve been LIED to. In fact, if you want to lose the MOST weight, you MUST eat before bed… but the trick is knowing which foods fuel your fat burning metabolism as you sleep, as those that you must AVOID to stave off unwanted belly fat.

Fortunately, my good friends and top nutritionists Joel & Tim just wrote a brand new free report that you can download for free today showing you the 4 BEST foods to eat before bed and ALL the foods you must avoid at night if you ever want a flat belly.”

When I clicked on the link provided by “Amber,” it took me to another website (BioNutrition) whereby they sent me a link to the “4 Best Foods to Eat Before Bedtime” if you want to lose belly fat. And low and behold, the worst thing you can eat before bedtime is fruits and simple carbs (like cookies, chocolate, ice cream). So I guess you all have just totally contradicted yourselves, and at the same time agreed with me that it is inconceivable that the only “sweets” you get to eat are in the last meal before bedtime. By the way, later yesterday, I received another email from TDC, which again referred me to a link to “Joel and Josh” of the BioNutrition website. I am all too familiar with “Joel and Josh” and their whole purpose is to get you to buy their products. Also, just another sham.

Also, I gained two pounds this week. I am curious to see what other ridiculousness comes to me from TDC in my emails.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.