Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi Triciahs,
Happy that you are finding your way 🙂
Yes, you can search the forum through the following link – https://www.trimdownclub.com/forums/search/
Best 🙂

Triciahs 8 years ago

Hi
I’ve just started on the program and am very excited. I found the results from doing the minimal menu set-up very disappointing as it seemed to have tons of stuff I either didn’t like or were difficult to fit into my lifestyle. I went on to complete the full range of choices and what a difference! Well worth putting in the extra time! I have loads of questions but I’m sure they have all been asked before, I notice the posts have ‘tags’ so presumably there’s a search option somewhere but I can’t find it.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, raeandmattie. You can follow the same pattern, but swap each carb exchange for a protein exchange. You can either do this manually (i.e., without modifying your menu) or change each meal by clicking on the circular arrow icon and going through the procedure in the pop-up subapplication.

raeandmattie 8 years ago

I am seeing a personal trainer and she has advised me to take out some of my grains and supplement with a 3oz portion of protein. Is there a different menu that I should use?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, tnangel10. I’m happy to help. I highly recommend you use the personal Menu Planner application so you can select the foods that work for you and avoid the ones that don’t. The items in the lighter blue are the healthiest choices with less sodium. Which other types of foods are you needing to avoid? Those high in potassium? Phosphorus? Are you limited in protein?

tnangel10 8 years ago

New to the program. Can’t eat all that food not to mention I have kidney disease so I can’t have a lot of the things on the lists.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Harry. Absolutely not!! Wine is in the Personal Menu Planner lists – in the Carbohydrates category, under the “Beverages” subcategory.
Cheers 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, printlogic. Do you mean “darker,” because I’m not seeing any bold. The darker the blue, the less healthy the food. If you did mean thicker text, I suggest you send a screen shot to the tech support team (through the “Contact Us” link below.

printlogic1 8 years ago

i have a simple question,
why are some of the iitems on my menu in bold lettering

harry1709 8 years ago

Hi, new to the system and would also like to understand what is recommended for wine/beer consumption.

My wife and I enjoy a glass of wine (or two) a few times a week with dinner. Will we have to suffer?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, cenorinha, and welcome! Beverages are definitely welcome – it all depends what you have in mind. What do you like to drink?

cenorinha 8 years ago

Hi everybody,

i’m looking to loose about 10 pounds and can’t wait to start this program. My only thing is that i like to enjoy a cold beverage every now and then. Is it possible with this program?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, annieu. The intention is for you to eat all of it, but if it is too much for you, don’t fight it. You can drop your weight to 169 and get a little less food. If that is still too much, please do repost, and I would be happy to work with you.

annieu 8 years ago

I am also new on the scene. A little confused on the food each day. Sometimes too much to eat. Also do I need to keep to the exact foods listed weekly of can I go to the recipes and pick one out for that meal.

msnorma383 8 years ago

Hello, I am another newbie. My age is 78 and I have developed some heart disease and am lost on following a special diet and there is not a lot of help from dr. offices. I weigh 190 lbs. and am 5’8” tall. My biggest problem is lack of energy or depression.I just eat,eat, eat anything and everything.It is manifested most in the fact that my personal hygiene is about non-existent.I need ENERGY..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.