Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
Kelz1973 11 years ago

Hi Ossie or anyone Would the amounts of carbs/proteins differ for your background ie. I am Australian – would that be the same amount as for and American of the same height, weight and gender and age. Ie I am 5ft 3in, 240lbs (thank goodness for my coverter), 39 years and female. I am in pretty good health, just limited in excercise I can do.

cgoode 11 years ago

Ossie thank you.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, CGood. You probably need about 200 gm of carbs per day, and 55 gm of protein.

cgoode 11 years ago

Hi Ossie, I’m female, 50 years old, 5’3 and 152 lbs and in decent health, what are my requirements for carbs and proteins each day. I am not extremely active, I do try to walk 2 to 3 miles 3 times a week but some weeks I am too busy to get the walks in.

Hi, stones. Sorry – what I need your gender 🙂

stones 11 years ago

ossie,Im 5 ft. 8. 180lbs very active in great shape. 48 yrs old, what would be my daily requirements? Dwight

Linda 11 years ago

Ossie, Do you have a list of foods and how much protein, carbs and/or fat is in each? That way if we know how much we should have per day we can make our own meals when we don’t have time to do a full menu plan, or when we are out at a restaurant. I am 150lb, 5’4″, age 51 and not that active, yoga every morning is about it. I am in excellent health though. What would be my daily requirements? Linda

Every person has a different requirement of carbs and proteins each day, depending on height, weight, activity levels, and health history. If you wish to post this information, I will calculate yours.
As for fruits and vegetables, the minimum recommendation is 5 per day of all (for example, 2 fruits and 3 vegetables each day). More is welcome.

Patrician 11 years ago

what is the amount of fruits, veggies, carbs, proteins needed per day. this would help with menu planning IF one doesn’t follow the generated menu exactly

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.