Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Will do! Stay tuned…

nsharron 11 years ago

ok…i hope that the recipes are soon updates with portions…and it would also be great if the menu planner states recipes to go with certain food choices. i bought into this based on the video and thought this would be easy. but im finding its not so easy. confusing to the point where i dont know where to start.

I would put the cheese on the crackers and have the vegetables on the side.
However, if that doesn’t sound like dinner to you, you can switch out the foods for others in their respective group. For example, if you like hot dinners, you can have a cup of rice, pasta, or potatoes with 2-3 oz meat/chicken/fish (size of a deck of playing cards) with a pile of cooked vegetables or green salad (or small portions of each type of vegetable).

nsharron 11 years ago

ok understood but for instance one of my dinners list this
•4 Rye Cracker (Crispbread)
•1 cup of Vegetables
•1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese (Raw), 0-1%
•1 ounce of Raw Cheese
how am i suppose to create a meal out of that. i dont get it

Welcome Sharron! The planner lists plain foods so that you can prepare them in any way you wish. We have recipes available, and I have forwarded the suggestion to link them to the planner onto our site planners. As for the “chicken for breakfast, cereal for dinner” issue, I have forwarded this to our technicians. In the meantime, feel free to move the foods around in your day as best suits you. Thanks very much for your input, and feel free to ask any more questions – we’re at your service.

nsharron 11 years ago

ok i just signed up….did the menu planner…but really??? there are no meals. just lists food. and chicken for breakfast and ceral for dinner. whats up with that. i see alot of great recipes that i thought based on my food selections would create a menu planner with recipes. i looked through all 7 days and there is nothing about this that i like. Help please.

100% whole grain is just fine if SWG is unavailable.

417harley 11 years ago

I live in the country near a very small town the biggest city is almost 150 miles away and I don’t go there often so what do I do in place of the SWG stuff.The grass fed beef and farm fresh eggs are no problem as I raise my own calves and chickens.Made one of the soups for lunch it turned out ok husband is diabetic and it fit into his food he can have really well.Just need some help in being able to switch thing that we don’t have around here.thanks for your help.

Thanks for your input – we are indeed always looking to tailor the website to meet people’s needs, and hope that you will soon find you are getting something out of it.
In the meantime, I am happy to answer any of your questions.

417harley 11 years ago

Like alot of the other people here I really don’t understand the way the menu plan is set up the things they put together just don’t seem to work together.Not sure at this stage I’ll get any use out of this.Maybe weight watchers would have been a better place to go.A lot of the site seems so not finished,need to have subs in place if you don’t have all the raw stuff in your area.New and feeling really lost with this program.Help!!!

Fuff 11 years ago

I’m enjoying it. I have listened to the intro twice because it addressed so many of my health concerns. I have heard of tempeh but can’t remember trying it so I’m enjoying the suggestions in the menu planner, and I check recent studies and articles for news. I was, for example, surprised and interested to read that high fibre diets are not necessarily good.

I think this is a great idea or I would not have signed up. I can track my progress, keep up with recent studies, and have researched advice handed to me all on one site that I’m finding easy to navigate. It’s not too much to keep up with and I think the premises are sound. We’re putting everything on our side to be healthy, and trimming down for me is just going to be a result of keeping informed, not the main point. I particularly chose this site because the weight loss was sold more a by-product of a healthy life style than the only goal, which is an approach I can respect. I have kept my weight steady for the first time in 7 years and am very happy not to be gaining and losing between 5 and 10 pounds weekly. It was insane. I have forgotten your names(!?)but thank you for sharing your ideas!

Welcome! At this stage, it is indeed spread out, but we absolutely are coming out with an inclusive list. Stay tuned…

thinme22 11 years ago

Hello! I just signed up today and I am having trouble locating the “list” of foods that was discussed and mentioned in the audio-video/tutorial from the very begining. Is there such a list located in one area (in one of the downloads) or is it spread out, mentioning items here and there?

SWG products are generally available at health-oriented stores, including large chains like Whole Foods and Trader Joes, and can even be ordered online. As for the oats, yes, you can cook them any way you want – adding some milk is OK, too.

ammbets 11 years ago

Two questions:
1) How do you find SWG (anything)?
2) Menu planner has breakfast as one egg and 4T uncooked Oats? Can I cook these any way I want?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.