Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
Vicky 11 years ago

Thanks Ossie for your replied. I had a look on the 14 days meal however marjority of the foods in the menu are something I won’t eat/ dislike. So I believe I just have to stick with the usual menu see how it goes.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Vicky. Sorry for the delay. 55 kg is an excellent weight for you, so all of your efforts should be based on that. What you eat is also dependent on your activity level, of course, and I think adding even a little physical activity – i.e. even a 20 minute walk each day, can jump-start things. If you find you start to plateau, change the exercise a bit to work a different set of muscles (or add). The amount of food in the 14-day express plan is just about what would best fit you, and hopefully the amount you found when you went through the Menu Planner application.
If you have any diabetes in your family or something suggestive of glucose intolerance in your lab results (even if just during your pregnancy), be sure to always combine a protein with your carbs, and try to limit concentrated sweets as much as possible until you get close to your goal weight.
If you want to post a sample day of what the Menu Planner has given you, I would be happy to take a look and get back to you.

Vicky 11 years ago

Hi Ossie,
Just wonder when will I expecting an analysis?

Thanks!

Vicky 11 years ago

Hi Ossie,
My current weight is 70kgs, my height is 166cm, my pre-baby weight was 55kgs. I was up to 80kgs by the end of the pregancy,now my baby is almost 5 months old. My weight has been stuck at 70kgs since 4 months ago. Before my baby born I always can easily loss weight but this time around I am really stuck and need some professional help. After I joined the program so far I feel I am healthier by all the nutrition foods that I am eating but the weight doesn’t seems have change much. Thank you for your help.

kathy 11 years ago

I joined about 3 weeks ago. I have started slow, adding new things as I find them. I love the receipes. I have lost 5lbs. I can’t figure out how to make the Progress Meter work. Has anyone else had a problem with it?

Hi, HMarie. Do you have some specific questions? We are happy to help make this less confusing.

hmarie 11 years ago

what is this a chate line!?
hmarie

hmarie 11 years ago

well i just started and and so far this is a different way of changing things in a daily eating pattern. so i think its confusing also…
hmarie
and boy! yes this so far needs help!

Hi, Vicky. This program is based on tuning up your metabolism toward long-term weight loss and management – so it is natural and slower than most other weight loss programs. If you have started an exercise program, you are speeding up your metabolism, and probably building up some muscle, which will weight more than fat – at first, if you are going by sheer numbers, it will look like you are not losing weight.
If you would like a personal assessment and are not too shy, you can post your numbers here (weight, height, pre-baby weight) and even a typical day that the Menu PLanner gave you, and we would be happy to do an analysis.

Vicky 11 years ago

Hi, I just started the program 10 days ago. I am following pretty well with the menu however I still haven’t loss any weight yet…. Wonder if I am doing anything wrong? I have also put myself on at least half an hour exercise everyday. Just wanna loss those baby weight….. I gave birth to my son five months ago… Please advise…..

Candice, that is an excellent suggestion. I will forward it to our technical team.

Candice 11 years ago

Hi. Just joined yesterday and am from South Africa. Is there maybe a setting that I can change to view the recipes with grams and ml instead?

We would suggest to start with items that are normally on your shopping list, but with a few upgrades (i.e., leaner and less processed choices). Some people prefer to keep the list to a minimum, and so just choose 6 items from each group. Each week when you re-enter the planner, try expanding your horizons by choosing a new food each time.

JodyMartin 11 years ago

so many food choices not sure where to start..

Vanilla-flavored almond milk is just fine. The main recommendation for almond milk is that it be fortified with calcium and vitamins.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.