Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
tdzone 11 years ago

Hi Marge my name is Beatrice from Denver and I too am looking to loose 50lbs by June… Would love to team up and beat this thing this time.

webare 11 years ago

Hi everyone, I’m Kathy from Sweetwater Tennessee I’m 53 been a chubby girl all my life, Now I’m a type II diebetic. Getting a knee replacement at the end of the month so thought I would try this diet thing one more time. I hope this one really works…

Debbie-hanlon 11 years ago

Hi Kim from Australia my name is Debbie and I am from Australia as well and have just started the program glad to see someone else from Australia good luck

Denn9229 11 years ago

Hi everyone i’m Esther from Georgia I joined I week ago I’m looking forward to loosing about 30 lbs, right now I’m doing lots of reading on the materials, learning how to shop and cook the right foods. I’m looking forward to keeping in touch with everyone as we loose weight together.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

A shopping list application is in the works. Stay tuned…

rvaillan 11 years ago

Hello everybody, I’m in my fifty also and I’m starting to have physical issues with my type 2 Diabetes. I was hospitalized this week. I need to take off at least 50lbs also. I created my menu but now I’m wanting to make a grocery list. Is their an issue way of doing this without writing everything down and then trying to consolidate it?

determined1 11 years ago

Hi, My name is Shirley from Georgia. Today is my first day and I too am fabulous and in my 50’s. I am tired of the yo-yo diets and not interested in going to meetings each week and counting points. I want to educate myself for long term health benefits. I will keep my new Trim Down “Fab 50’s” and others informed on my progress and share my experiences.

Happy New year and Happy healthy eating – We can do this!

trimnow 11 years ago

Hey everyone, son’s wedding in June, reunion in July.I need to drop 50 also. help!

Sunscats 11 years ago

Hey Karen & Kim!
This is OUR time! We can do this, together , encourage & support each other! I don’t have a social group here…couple of friends I see occasionally, but I feel a kinship with all of you! You have my support as I know I have yours!
Here we go girls, it’s all for us!
Sunny (sunscats)

ksorenson 11 years ago

Hello ladies, I’m Karen from Surrey, BC Canada. I’m 52 and so tired of being on a roller coaster of the “weight-loss” miracles that are out there! I’ve been getting “educated” more about how our bodies work, and I’m excited to have joined this Club.

Looking forward to losing weight, but most of all, getting fit and healthy along with all of you!

KimNicholls 11 years ago

Hello my name is Kim and I live in Australia, I’m hoping to lose 11kgs so that I can fit back into my clothes. I have blamed my sight gain on the dreadful ‘menopause’ but in reality, I have been eating more and doing no exercise. I find when I get home from school I’m totally ‘knackered’ and can’ be bothered doing anything. So here goes I’ve been down this road countless times, I’m hoping this is it! I am 56 years old. So I’d appreciate some support.

Mamamia 11 years ago

Hi Marge! I’m Kathy from Montana.. I just joined yesterday! I am 51, and I’m trying to drop weight before my daughter’s wedding in April. I’ll be here with ya!

Sunscats 11 years ago

Hi Amanda!
I plan on starting tomorrow morning! Yes, it is so much harder to take off the older you get! And where did this mid-riff bulge come from? seems like it popped out overnight! Will be working hard to get rid of that too!
Great to here from you…I’m pulling for us all!

mandarama 11 years ago

Hi there, I’m Amanda and from the UK.
I joined today (2nd Jan)and am also in my 50s. Losing weight seems tougher as you get older, doesn’t it? I need to lose around 100lbs but will take it stage by stage. I hope to average 1.5 lbs a week.
Would love to compare notes, as we go.

Nana19967 11 years ago

I’m here for you ladies…lol. We can do it this time. New member joined 12-26-12. Need to lose weight a good amount of weight also.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.