Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
soulfulseeker2 11 years ago

My question is………why are there so many carbs on this diet. I have been on numerous diets and have never had so many carbs in my life. I understand the balance of carbs, proteins and fats, but this diet seems to have gone overboard on carbs. Can someone let me know if they feel the same way?

marlynclark 11 years ago

I would also like to know the nutritional info for each recipe, so I could choose the ones that are lowest in calories & carbs and highest in fiber etc. Not having that info makes it harder to substitute foods as well and there seem to be quite a few foods that are not available here in Canada…e.g. Okra and there are others that I don’t like that I need to find a sub. for as well.
I sent and email about this when I started a week ago and haven’t heard back from anyone, yet!

topsmom 11 years ago

does anybody know how long it usually takes to get a reply

topsmom 11 years ago

thanks i feel the same way. i thought it would give more of a formula so i can use the foods we are already eating. i dont fry f oods and we eat sugar free desserts since my husband is diabetic. hope to get an answer

darbyshire 11 years ago

I watched the promo video and decided to join this program. I have been on the diet for three days, so I have no comments on how it works. However, I am a little disappointed in the lack of emphasis put on what is in this diet as far as calories, protein and carbs. The video stressed the importance of the proper ratio of what foods we eat together but with the menus begin planned for us I don’t feel like I am learning anything. I would like to know how these menues are planned and how to plan one by myself. Any suggestions?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.