Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
TDC Tech Support 11 years ago

Hello Vickster and thank you for your message,
You can find the 5 Foods under episode 4 “Making Wise Food Choices –What to Eat and Which Foods to Avoid?” in the “Trim Down Main Program Guide”, under the “My Downloads” area.

You can also join this discussion about the topic here and read the list that was posted by our members by simply scrolling down.

We hope you will find this information helpful.

Regards,
Trim Down Club Support Team

vickster 11 years ago

New member- Please tell me how to find the five food list

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

We generally recommend a ratio of 2-3 grams of carbohydrates to 1 gram of protein. This translates in the menu plans to about 3 carbohydrate exchanges to 2-4 protein exchanges.

Sharen 11 years ago

Aside from avoiding the five types of food, is there a recommendation of how much protein to how many low and high carbs?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

I wanted to add that if the “whole wheat” products are 100% whole wheat, it is OK – in the US, there is a law that the “100%” must mean it. Newer margarines that are trans-fat-free, based on canola or olive oils, etc., can be OK in a pinch. High-quality oils (olive, canola, hazelnut, macadamia, almond, chia, flax) are still a much, much better choice (macadamia nut oil even has a bit of a buttery flavor).

odell 11 years ago

I wrote them down from the video. They are 1. Concentrated orange juice, 2. margarine 3. whole wheat breads and pasta 4. processed soy 5. sugar (hidden as high fructose, Dextran and sucrose). Hope this helps.

acmorgan 11 years ago

New Member- a bit overwhelmed. Could you please list the five foods which we should avoid. I can’t find them listed in the written material. I watched the video but can’t find it again.
carol

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.