The original Tiger’s milk designed by Adele Davis in the 1970s has undergone many modifications over the years. While it initially included dried milk powder and other versions incorporated supplement-type additives, this one offers the same energizing nutrition based on whole foods. Can be made gluten-free and vegan..
- ½ cup / 120 g Greek yogurt, preferably organic pastured or vegan
- 1 cup / 240 ml almond milk, preferably fortified with calcium and vitamins
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp. / 15 ml blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbsp. / 12 g brewer’s yeast
- 1 Tbsp. / 8 g wheat germ, unsweetened or gluten-free rolled oats
- Blend all igredients together until smooth.
Serving size:2 servings of 1 cup/ 240 ml each
Exchanges per Serving: 2 Carb, ½ Protein, 0 Fat