Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time15 minutes
Baking Time45-50 minutes
- 1 4-lb / 1¾-kg spaghetti squash
- 3 small baby eggplants
- 1 red onion
- 5 garlic bulbs
- 1 sweet potato, sliced
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C.
- Toss together all vegetables but the spaghetti squash in a mixing bowl with oil and spices. Lay on a baking sheet in a single layer, leaving room for the squash
- Halve the spaghetti squash, poke holes with a fork, and lay on the baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, and bake for 45-50 minutes, turning vegetables once (after 25 minutes).
- Remove seeds from the squash, and pull the flesh apart using a fork, to create spaghetti-like strands.
- Combine with other vegetables in a serving bowl, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Exchanges per Serving: 1 Carb, 1 Fat, 1 Veg
- Serving Size: 1½ cups / 340 ml
What is the carb,protein and fat with this recipe
Hi, Alphatia. Each 1.5 cups yields 1 carbohydrate + 1 fat + 1 vegetable exchange.