Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time15-20 minutes
- 3 small-medium (7 oz. / 200 g each) red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Rosemary, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Wash potatoes thoroughly. In a large microwaveable bowl put in the potatoes, then slowly mix in with your hands enough olive oil until the potatoes are well coated.
- Sprinkle in equal amounts of the rosemary, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix until well coated. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 15-20 minutes, or until you can easily poke a fork into the potatoes. Stir every 5 minutes.
These potatoes look and sound delicious
Can’t wait to try these
Must try this