Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
- 30 gm whole steel-cut oats
- 1 apple
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries
- 1 toffee-flavored yogurt
- Take the oats and place in a dessert bowl. Cover with cold water, place cling film over bowl and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Defrost raspberries over night.
- Remove cling film, place bowl in the microwave, and cook for 2.5 minutes.
- Peel and core apple then grate.
- When oats are cooked, stir in the toffee yogurt (any flavour to taste) add fruit and eat.
I USE MEDIUM OATMEAL TO MAKE MY PORRIDGE, WILL THIS BE AS GOOD AS PORRIDGE OATS?
Hi, Ina. Yes, that’s fine.
Quaker Oats is steel cut
What are steel oats and were do i get them
Hi, Wendy. Steel-cut oats are the closest thing to whole oats. They are available in grocery stores.
Is. it ok to use dried fruit fruits eg figs or cranberries?
Hi, ecaster. Yes – but keep in mind that dried fruits are 4 times richer.