On those days when time won't allow the real deal, try this delicious thermos-friendly meal.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 5
- 1 scoop vegan whole food-based protein powder, preferably low-sugar and all-natural
- ½ medium frozen banana
- ½ Tbsp. / 16 g peanut butter, preferably without additives
- ½ cup / 120 ml unsweetened non-dairy "milk" (i.e., almond, hazelnut, coconut, hemp, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. / 5 g unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes before or after blending, if desired.
1 cup / 240 mlExchanges per serving:
3 Protein, 1 Fruit
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?