You don’t have to give up sweets if you are on a keto diet. Try this recipe extremely simple, with only 4 ingredients.
Kcal: 517 • Protein: 9 g • Fat: 49 g • Carb: 13 g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Refrigeration Time 2+ hours
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Peanut butter, ½ cup (100 g)
- Coconut oil, ½ cup (110 g)
- Stevia, 2 packages (2 g)
- Dark chocolate (70%-85%), 2 oz (57 g)
- In a pan, at low heat, melt the peanut butter with coconut oil. Add Stevia.
- Pour the fudge in a muffin tin and freeze for 2 hours at least.
- Top with melted chocolate, slice, and serve.
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?