Chicken with garlic mushroom cream is one of those meals you can make on your busiest evenings.
Nutritional values per serving: Kcal: 492 - Proteins: 24g, Fat: 42g, Net Carbs: 5.8g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Baking Time 20 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Bacon, 4 slices (104 g)
- Coconut milk, 1 can (383 g)
- Garlic, 2 garlic cloves (8 g)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon (5 g)
- Black Pepper, 1 teaspoon (2 g)
- Mushrooms, fresh, 1 cup (70 g)
- Spring onions (Scallions), 1 green onion (12 g)
- Rosemary, 1 tablespoon (2 g)
- Chili Powder, 1/2 teaspoonb(2 g)
- Chicken breast cut in tenders, 2 chicken breasts (214 g)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a cast-iron pan cook the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan used for the bacon, cook the chicken (about 5 minutes per side). Remove from the heat.
- In a blender add coconut milk, scallion, garlic, chili powder, rosemary, salt and pepper and process.
- Add to the cast-iron pan chicken, mushrooms, bacon and pour the coconut blend.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?