Have friends coming over? Surprise them with this delicious Italian-style snack
Nutrition per Serving: Kcal 380 • Protein 21 g • Fat 31 g • Carbs 6 g
Preparation Time5 minutes
Baking Time15 minutes
- Egg, 2 eggs (86 g)
- Almond flour, 1 Tbsp (14 g)
- Mozzarella cheese, whole milk, 1 cup, shredded (112 g)
- Olives, 15 Olives (105 g)
- Table salt, ½ tsp (3 g)
- Black Pepper, ½ tsp, ground (1 g)
- Butter, 1 Tbsp (14 g)
- Parmesan Cheese, 1 Tbsp (5 g)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C. Spray or brush a muffin pan with oil.
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in a microwave oven (750W, 1.15 mins).
- Add the flour while the mozzarella cheese is still hot, and mix well.
- Add the eggs and olives, and mix again.
- Place the batter in four cups of the muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven until muffins are golden brown.