A simple, healthy all vegetable meal. Paleo-friendly, vegan, gluten-free.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4-5*
- 2 jumbo mushroom caps (e.g., portobello)
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ⅓ red sweet bell pepper
- ⅓ yellow onion
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 oz / 30 g (¼ cup) mozzarella-style vegan shreds or Easy Vegan Cheese*
- 1 Tbsp / 4 g fresh chopped herbs (e.g., basil, oregano)
- ½ tsp / 2½ ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C. Brush or mist baking dish with oil.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms, and use a spoon to remove the gills.
- Pour the tomato sauce on both mushrooms.
- Dice the vegetables and sprinkle on top of the sauced mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the cheese and herbs (if desired) on top.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
1 mini-pizzaExchanges per Serving:
½ Carb, ⅓ Protein, 1 Fat, 1 Veg
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?