This keto Cobb salad has all the elements: fresh vegetables, creamy avocado, crispy bacon, and more...
Nutritional values per serving: Kcal: 600; Protein: 20g | Fat: 55g | Net Carb: 4.8g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 16 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- 4 cherry tomatoes (100 g)
- 1 Boiled Eggs (65 g)
- Avocado, 1 avocado (158 g)
- Lettuce, 1 cup shredded (47 g)
- Arugula, 1 cup (28 g)
- Chicken Breast, 2 oz (56 g)
- Feta Cheese, 1 ounces (29 g)
- Bacon, 2 slice (55 g), preferably uncured
- Red Wine Vinegar, 1 tsp (5 g)
- Table salt, 1/2 teaspoon (3 g)
- Olive Oil, 3 tablespoon (45 g)
- Fry the bacon slices in olive oil (2 minutes each side approx.)
- Grill or pan-fry the chicken breast 6 minutes on each side approx.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes, the avocado, the feta cheese and slice the hardboiled egg. Clean
and cut the arugula and lettuce.
- In a bowl combine, lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, then dress with vinegar, oil and salt.
- Place the eggs, avocado, chicken and bacon in horizontal rows on top of the greens.
- Exchanges per Serving: 1⅓ Protein, 3 Fat, 1 Veg
- Serving Size: 1 cup / 240 ml
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?