Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 5
- ½ cup / 120 ml apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup / 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup / 60 ml freshly squeezed grapefruit, lemon, or lime juice
- ¼ cup / 60 ml regular or horseradish dijon mustard
- 2-3 fresh garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp. / ½ g ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Fresh herbs to taste (examples: basil, dill, rosemary)
“I use the 'dressings' setting on my Blendtec blender. This pulverizes and emulsifies the ingredients.”
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor. Mix until smooth (no chunks of garlic detected).
- Serving Size: 1½ tablespoons / 22 ml
- Exchanges per Serving: 1 Fat
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?