Easy chocolatey goo that’s good for you, too. Vegan-friendly, Paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 32 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- 5 oz / 140 g dark chocolate, preferably over 70% cacao
- ½ cup / 120 ml brown sugar, preferably raw, unpacked
- or *natural no-carbohydrate brown "sugar" blend from Stevia/erythritol
- ¼ cup / 60 ml organic rapeseed oil, preferably cold-pressed
- *2 eggs, preferably organic omega-3 or pastured or:
- 3 Tbsp / 45 ml freshly-ground flax seeds + 9 Tbsp / 135 ml warm water
- ¼ cup / 60 ml brown rice flour or *almond meal/flour
- ½ tsp / 2½ ml vanilla essence/extract
- ¼ tsp / 1½ ml salt
- ½ cup / 120 ml *almond or other nut or seed butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C. Brush or mist baking pan measuring 8x8 inches / 20x20 cm with a small amount of the oil.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler over medium heat or in microwave until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Beat together all ingredients, including remaining oil.
- Pour into prepared baking pan, and place in middle rack of oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
1/20 of recipe (2 x 1½-inch / 5 x 4-cm square) Exchanges per Serving:
⅔ Carb, ⅓ Protein, 1 Fat (or 1 Sweet) OR *keto ½ Carb, 2 Fat
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?