Yes, you can! Enjoy this keto-friendly chocolate pudding and share it with your loved ones.
Kcal: 410 Proteins: 7 Fat: 38 Carbs: 23
Preparation Time10 minutes
Baking Time0 minutes
- Almond Milk, 1 1/2 cup (393 g)
- Coconut Cream, 1/2 cup (120 g)
- Avocado, 1 avocado (158 g)
- Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, 3 tablespoon (15 g)
- Erythritol or stevia, 3 tsp (12 g)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp (5 g)
- Almond extract, 1 tsp (5 g)
- Sliced almonds, 1 tablespoons (10 g)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving sized cups, cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight .
- Before serving, garnish with sliced almonds.