An easy go-to for omega-3s!
Preparation Time10 minutes
- Baking Time
- 8 oz / 240 g salmon fillet, raw
- 2 Tbsp / 30 ml dill weed
- ¼ tsp / 1½ ml seasoning salt
- 2 Tbsp / 30 ml regular or eggless mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to at 350°F / 180 °C
- Cover a sheet pan with foil and spray or brush with olive oil.
- Place salmon fillet on the baking foil and spray with oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt and dill.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the filet with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Exchanges per Serving: 2 Protein
- Serving Size: 2 ounces / 60 g