Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, alsue97. The website is fully functional on a smartphone, so you don’t need to download anything.

alsue97 4 years ago

just joined. Do you guys have an app yet? It would be way easier!! Please let me know ASAP so I can download it. Thanks !

Dannimae 6 years ago

I only have a smart phone to access trim down I really need this app

caberno 9 years ago

I have it book marked on my iPhone, however I can’t read the dinner menu. Something else covers it up that I can’t get rid of. Weight watchers has an excellent app, but I like you program so let’s get it happening.

kloukay 9 years ago

just set up TDC on my “smart phone” bookmark list…call me old fashion, but I prefer using my bookmark list over apps…must be that over 50 thing! 🙂

Dawniedark 9 years ago

Hi everyone. I have an IPhone and I guess I’m lucky. But what I do is create a bookmark for TDC and it’s all there all the time. Wish loosing lbs was that easy

Support 9 years ago

Hi brownsugar198, hopefully we will have an App soon. But, in the meantime, you can access the Trim Down Club Program with your iPhone or iPad. To do so, simply go to https://www.trimdownclub.com on your apple device 😉

brownsugar198 9 years ago

I am just getting started, haven’t finished downloading everything. I too, would like to be able to access it on my iPhone and iPad.

csession 10 years ago

Yes, I use myfitnesspal.com ap as well it works great but will be awesome to have trim down club app available as well. Is there a way to know how many calories we are using each meal?

layeburn 10 years ago

I have just joined and have it on my laptop, but I have to look up the trim down club all the time, same as my ipad how can I save it.

SneedFamily 10 years ago

would be very helpful to have, I’m on my phone more than my pc.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Roll. I have forwarded your question to our tech support team.

Rolltideroll12 11 years ago

I have joined and signed in for the apps. Nothing happens. I don’t get a message to download.

CathyLuvsCarbs 11 years ago

I vote for the grocery list app too. I’d love to just pull up what I need for the week’s menu while I’m shopping, especially if it’s linked to the foods I’ve already checked off that I like and would eat on a daily basis.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

You and several others have mentioned this, and we indeed are planning such a link. Stay tuned…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.