Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
Autumn2021 2 years ago

I just signed up with you and I’m already having problems. I cannot download app on my android phone. Why? Is this an issue is this program going to give me problems? Can someone please get back to me
Thank you.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, ladydyy5. I have forwarded the issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

ladydyy5 2 years ago

I have the app. But when I click on it, it brings me to this question answer page. Why doesn’t it go to the sight?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Amatullah. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Amatullah 3 years ago

Where is the APP ? THERE IS NO APP

Amatullah 3 years ago

Where is the APP ?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Babyray55. You can download the app from the website – see the toolbar near the top of the site page.

Babyray55 3 years ago

Need to get the ap

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, pari21840310. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

pari21840310 3 years ago

How to down load app to iPad

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, LouACheek, and welcome. I have forwarded your question to our tech support team. Someone will get back to you soon.

LouACheek 3 years ago

I purchased today from my Google phone. How do I log in to TrimDownClub on another device? I’d like to have it on my Samsung tablet also.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Scot81914. I have forwarded your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Scott81914 3 years ago

I can no longer access any receipe books…only the meal plans which I have no ide how to cook.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, LisaRussell55. Next time you open a recipe, try doing it through the right-click option with your mouse and opening it in a new tab. That way closing it won’t send you all the way back.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.