Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
Support 6 years ago

Hi brownsugar198, hopefully we will have an App soon. But, in the meantime, you can access the Trim Down Club Program with your iPhone or iPad. To do so, simply go to https://www.trimdownclub.com on your apple device 😉

brownsugar198 6 years ago

I am just getting started, haven’t finished downloading everything. I too, would like to be able to access it on my iPhone and iPad.

csession 7 years ago

Yes, I use myfitnesspal.com ap as well it works great but will be awesome to have trim down club app available as well. Is there a way to know how many calories we are using each meal?

layeburn 7 years ago

I have just joined and have it on my laptop, but I have to look up the trim down club all the time, same as my ipad how can I save it.

SneedFamily 7 years ago

would be very helpful to have, I’m on my phone more than my pc.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Roll. I have forwarded your question to our tech support team.

Rolltideroll12 8 years ago

I have joined and signed in for the apps. Nothing happens. I don’t get a message to download.

CathyLuvsCarbs 8 years ago

I vote for the grocery list app too. I’d love to just pull up what I need for the week’s menu while I’m shopping, especially if it’s linked to the foods I’ve already checked off that I like and would eat on a daily basis.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

You and several others have mentioned this, and we indeed are planning such a link. Stay tuned…

thinme 8 years ago

I recently joined and immediately assumed the APP was for smartphones. It would be great to complete the daily journal on my phone as well as access menus when I am away from home.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Great ideas. I’m forwarding them to our technicians, to see of there is something we can do.

Adamina 8 years ago

This would be great. I just started today but I always used myfitnesspal.com cause they have an app for the android with a barcode scanner. I lost 8 pounds in 1 month because of this app. Please TDC, give us an app where we can watch what we eat when we are out with friends or just when we need a really fast meal.

Winn 8 years ago

And on my iPad too!

pattykeogh 8 years ago

I use my smart phone all the time like a lot of people, I’d love for TDC to create an app that we can use on our smart phones, especially the menu app. that could then create a grocery list.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.