Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
LisaRussell55 3 years ago

I wish there were a ‘back button’ on recipes. If I’m in a recipe, I have to start all over at My Menus to get back to where I was.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Bettyboop8. I’m happy to help. Are you looking for your profile? To see and modify it, click on the “My Profile” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page. If you’re interested in getting menus, then click on “My Menus” on the main homepage, and again on the plus (“+”) button.
If you’re seeking something else, please repost here, and I will get back to you.

Bettyboop8 3 years ago

I joined but don’t know what I am doing. How do I put on my homepage? This is very confusing

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sparticus10. I see that you have a vegetarian menu now. It appears that you may have seen a generic menu before you noted vegetarian in your profile (?) I hope all is fine now. If you have additional concerns or any questions, please let me know.

Sparticus10 3 years ago

Do not understand this whole thing. I’m a vegetarian and got a meal plan with meat. Cant understand the website at all
I’m cancelling

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hello to all. There is now an app that can be downloaded onto portable devices. Be sure to visit the homepage for information.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Zenova. Click on “My Guides” in the toolbar near the top of this page, then start to download :). Please do also take advantage of our “Tips and Tricks” articles and recipe collection.

Zenova 4 years ago

I’m so lost how do I get my info

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, AshleyShea. Thanks very much for that input. I have forwarded it to our tech development team.

AshleyShea 4 years ago

I have tried to use the site on my phone. It is a real challenge. It would be much more helpful if it was available in an app. That way the pages could be made an appropriate size for a phone and navigating through would be easier.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Christine. The website is fully functional on a smartphone, so you don’t need to download anything.

Christine88F 4 years ago

Yes need smart phone app.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Addie. The website is fully functional on a smartphone, so you don’t need to download anything.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Addie. The website is fully functional on a smartphone, so you don’t need to download anything.

Addie23 4 years ago

Hi everyone, is there an app that i could download for this page?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.