Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
dcevens 11 years ago

I have been looking for the some idea of a ratio of carbs, proteins, whole grains and dairy that make up a healthy meal. I would truely appreciate getting that information.

chardyjones 11 years ago

hellow, i’m new also (3 days) 59 years old, salesperson. Started diet on dec 3 at 235 and i’m down to 196 jan 24. trying to eat less than 1000 cal a day. signed up for trim down club to find out the right things to eat.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

When you have selected at least the minimum number of foods in all categories, get to the “Snacks” page, and at the bottom, click on “Finish” – your menu should appear briefly.

krvatg 11 years ago

I selected the menu planning foods, now where do I find the menu that I can follow? krvatg

ShannaMcc 11 years ago

It is alot of food but try eating most the veggis raw and the fruit by itself not in a dish. Like to day for lunch I had Salmon in a pouch whole grain crackers, stawberrys, raw broccoli and carrots and green tea. Oh and a handful of almonds. Do it simple at first I am new to and theres no way I can cook all that stuff but if its raw and easy to mesure out the easyer it will get for you. No matter what just remember this is going to take a lil time and willingness. You can make it easy or hard just thank about it. I just hopeing it really works and I lose all this weight. I have been trying for years. Im only 5foot and I weigh 200lbs so Ive fot anywhere from 50 to 70lbs to lose to get to the weight Im supose to be. Good Luck to you all!

Hi, Sue, and welcome. This program does indeed offer much more food than the usual “diet” because it is very important that you are not too hungry (and tempted!) and that you keep your metabolism up (which is why we also encourage anything resembling exercise, just so you keep moving). If you are very concerned, you can post your height, weight, age, and activity level, as well as a sample day from your menu, and I will do a calculation to check how it fits you.

marinaheading 11 years ago

hi PSueWo53. I’m new too. It seems like a lot but getting portions right is key. I’m feeling hungry but happy and still eating all the required food. it’s that fat burning machine kicking over! yay!

PSueWo53 11 years ago

I’m a newbie; I have been trying to stay on the menu, but it seems alot of food. My husband looked over my menu and thinks its to much food to eat. We are suppose to eat all the food on the menu at the times they say, correct. Just want clarification. I hope I’m doing this correctly.

The Menu Planner application is located in “Apps” above. Good luck!

Akhonea 11 years ago

Where do I find mt diet plan menu ? All of the food question are answered now I’m ready for my menu. I’m ready to go shopping. !!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.