Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
Barbarawolfe 10 years ago

this is over whelming i dont understand all of this ..i thought we can chat with a dietian here we have to pay by the min..dont know if im going to stay on here..i thought they would tell us what to eat how much to eat ..i just dont understand this

ladybugcoe 11 years ago

Hello! First day here…hoping to lose over 100 lbs. Want to get that college body back after having 4 children in a row. They are small, you’d think I’d be skinny chasing them around. But no! So…where do I start? Any advice? Any seriously modivating before and after photos? That would be inspiring to see… Thank you so much for all the help! Connie Coe

jheeter 11 years ago

I just wanted to say Hello! I am 31 and the older I get the harder it is to keep the weight off. I really hope that this plan works for me. Does anyone have any befores and afters or any ideas on how to loose the weight quickly. I am getting an elliptical tomorrow so I have some way to exercise I really want to loose at least 60 pounds. I have lost a pants size in a month in a half. So what I do is eat every 3 hours and only 5grams of fat a day. But, I want to try this program and see if it helps me loose weight quicker. I like that you got to pick what foods you want to eat and then they make a meal planner for you. I hope that I can loose it. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

ShannaMcc 11 years ago

Well we are still going strong even with the fact that I lost my job Monday so alittle stressed but have not fallin still hangin in there even thow I want a big peace of cake and a big scoop of ice cream on the side lol but Im fighting the erge.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Aixa. You can definitely do that.

ShannaMcc 11 years ago

Well you can forget what I said about my weight my scales are broken so Ive got to get new one this sucks mybe I have not lost anything and maybe I have gained. And about swiching it up I do I dont see a problem with it. Does anyone else know if there is a problem mix match the meals let us know please and thank you.

Aixa 11 years ago

Hello, I just want to say that the menu that the system prepared for me is awesome. But I will like to know if I can combine a breakfast from one day with a snack of another day, let’s say his Tuesday and I what to repeat the same breakfast that I had on Monday, but when is snack time I will prefer to choose a snack that are to eat on Wednesday. Can I do that? Another thing I want to share is that I had to drink black coffee, because I had a terrible headache, besides what I just mentioned, I am very happy with my Menu Planner.

Even in the US, when talking about nutrition, components of foods are mentioned in grams – check out the Nutrition Facts labels on foods, and eventually, it will become second nature! If you need more tips here, please let us know.

BJAYSMOM 11 years ago

Being from the US, we do not measure things in grams, so I don’t understand what 1 gram of fat measures or 1.5 grams of protein or 2.5 grams of carbs. I copied many of the recipes that looked good to me. I do agree, there are a lot of ingredients that I don’t usually have in my pantry. Being in the US, we are able to find GSW products. My husband and I are trying to eat “gluten free”. I am keeping to the foods listed. Hopefully, this will help.

The amounts of carbs, fats, and proteins in the menus differ for each person based on gender, height, and weight. The ratios are basically 1 gram of fat to 1.5-2 grams of protein to 2.5-3 grams of carbohydrates.

Hi, Popeye1. Sources of SWG breads can be searched at this address http://www.lifestylebakery.com.au/page.asp?parentid=2&parent2id=86 – click on “Find a Retailer” and perform your city-specific search.

ShannaMcc 11 years ago

I just use whole grain bread. and as far as the food being to much just start out slow. Start with just eating Breakfast Lunch and Diner. Then put in all the other and I dont it all on the menu I leave out 1 on each meal building up to it I find that easyer. This is a lifestyle change so go at it slowly and build up to it. Some meals that I have are like for lunch I put tuna on whole grain bread celary with peanut butter just a lil bit 1 orange and about 1/4 cup of cottage cheese. For breakfast 1 cup of shredded wheats with 1/4 cup of milk 1 egg fryed in olive oil half a banana. For diner we are haveing grilled fish with brown rice black-eye beans and green beans for the last snack we are haveing fat free ice cream blended with banana and strawberrys. So try that see if it will help and remember this is not a race to loseing weight it takes time to makeing a life style change.

popeye1 11 years ago

New here today, have over 60 pounds to lose and live in Australia. Anyone here tell me where I can get swg breads over here or am i out of luck in that department. I can’t seem to find anywhere he that sells them.

dcevens 11 years ago

It would be nice to know what the healthy ratios are. Like how much of the meal or snack should be protein, carbs, grains etc. to keep things in balance and avoid any negative glycemic spikes.

BJAYSMOM 11 years ago

I agree with dcevens. How many carbs, fats, proteins should we have in one day. How many calories should it equal. My menu planner feels like way too much food.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.