Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, coop1961. If you are not used to exercise, then a good starting point would be at least an hour per week, divided as you need to prevent injury. Each week it is recommended to gradually at least triple this amount over a period of several weeks.

coop1961 5 years ago

How many minutes of exercise a day or week is a good starting point.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, azpeg. That’s wonderful to read! We wish you success here, and are happy to help however we can.

azpeg1958 5 years ago

I am sooooo new to this trimdownclub – loving what I am seeing. Going out today to start my journey with the grocery store.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, kjlj. That’s great!

kjlj 5 years ago

yes I am 78 and want to do exercisei do have diabetcsis but ifeel good try to walk 2 miles a day

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, user_mealplan_788582. I have forwarded your query to Customer Support, and someone will get back to you soon.

ourcupoftea 6 years ago

No I am new as of 1/15/2018

schwaeblec 6 years ago

Is everything from 4 years ago

GeraldLazzell 10 years ago

I feel that i need to do some excercise but i am 70 years old and have bad knees and feet plus i am diabedic .I am limeted on what in can do but iam going to try my best to do some movement. I have lost a few lbs without and am looking forward to a lot more.

rocks 10 years ago

losing weight was very hard for me because I am supposed to be husky and broad for the rest of my life. need to be really careful because my side of the family are big and strong, but fat, and most of them die f heart diseases caused by being over weight. I simply gave up hope until I found the trim down club. Now I am really looking slimmer by the end the month. hoping I can reach my goal

Walpole2 10 years ago

Thank you, the information will be a big help!

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Walpole, see our shopping guide for the UK here https://www.trimdownclub.com/where-to-buy-uk/.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Walpole. Many of the food items are unfamiliar to many people, even in the US, which is part of the reason they are advantageous. Many of the foods are not grown on a large-scale basis, which means they have been less manipulated – this is part of why they are beneficial to weight loss and general health. As for SWG products, they are simply called “sprouted wheat ____” (bread, etc.) in the UK (example: http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/detail/713205_Everfresh_Organic_Sprouted_Wheat_Bread_400g.html).
I would encourage you to search all of these items at http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk – even if you do not buy from them, you can ead a little about them. Some of the foods (or similar items) are available at Sainsbury and Tesco, as well as health-oriented shops, and through Amazon.
If you have any specific questions, please do post them here.

Walpole2 10 years ago

To be honest I’m finding the location of some of the items difficult (and I really didn’t want it to be!). In fact I didn’t realise that this programme was American based and I wouldn’t have subscribed if I had! There are so many differences in food here in the UK and the States.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.