Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Recommended beverages include seltzer water (you can drink it plain or with lemon juice and a sweetener such as Stevia, xylitol, or monkfruit sweetener); green, red, or white tea; or plain water.

susiehahn 11 years ago

This is my first week on the Trim Down Program. What types of liquids can I have on this program?

jmcbride 11 years ago

Hi THere
I just joined today as well. Long time member of the battle of the bulge, however I am relearning how to eat and how bad the North American Diet really is. Have lost 31.5 pounds to date on the Dukan, great diet but now I need more choices. I like what I see on this site, the menu area is great as it is teaching me better choices and the recipes are great. I am so glad they are moving away from GMF and GM Wheat and just learned about corn, blow my mind. Heres to health. A thought I would like to share, I recently lost 60 pounds and hit my goal wieght, now this is going to sound ridiculous but it is true, I really believed that when I lost my wieght that my life would simply resume to normal. I gained back 29 pounds which is why I said earlier I had only lost 31… What I have learned is that if one returns to the behavior that made you fat in the first place, one will get fat again. This really does have to be a life change. So I am back on the battle to relose the 29 pounds again to hit goal and stay there. Cheers JD

GinaT 11 years ago

I’ve just joined as my New Year’s resolution to get in better shape. I am 65 years young with advanced osteo-arthritis in neck, back, hands and two hip replacements. Starting back to club this week and better eating habits – got to lose 20-25 lbs to make it easier on my joints. Hope I make it as I want to continue hiking, biking and horseback riding.

angela1 11 years ago

(ANGELA) JUST JOINED TODAY I AGREE THAT WEIGHT WATCHERS IS EXPENSIVE THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THIS A TRY SOUNDS GOOD IDID SLIMMING WORLD AND LOST WEIGHT BUT PUT IT ALL BACK ON.

swift1971 11 years ago

hi kate i have all so juined to day only looked a short time lot of nuts and berrys im all so on the fast 2 days out of 7 mondays and tuesdays and is werking well giving my stumack a rest is good alawing it to shrink juind to get beter eddukated on bad foods

carmel 11 years ago

hello kate, snap! ther are some weird combinations and amounts. i guess it would be hard to put together a menu as the food choice was based on foods not readlily available in england (presuming you are english) try to go back through your choices, maybe not ticking canned chicken when the snack menu appears?one of my snacks was one frankfurter sausage and a cup of pepper(bell)- really exited about that one…i also find it strange as one lunch has me having tuna casserole, 1/2 cup of soup, some buterfly fish bake, some onions and geen beans.why would anyone put that amount and combination together unless pregnant or starving!!i look forward to hearing of your successes and tribulations. it is a pity this forun did not have a part just for encouraging each other to give support.

KateD4 11 years ago

I just joined today and have been playing around with the site and the menu. I have read another thread about how bizarre some of the menu choices are and I would have to agree! One of the days my evening snack was canned chicken. I’m assuming that the program takes all of the foods I chose and randomly selected foods so I’ll have to go through and select alternatives for those weird, random items (which is more time consuming than I thought it would be). I’m starting all of this tomorrow (New Years Resolution) so I need to play around some more but if anyone has any tips, please let me know! I’m hoping this site is more worth while than weight watchers! I did weight watchers a few years ago and it works, but is more expensive than this site so I thought I’d give trim down club a try. Encouraging words are welcomed!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.