Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
awayagain4 11 years ago

I read somewhere on the forum that you can have a cup of rice, pasta or potatoes with 2-3 oz meat, chicken or fish and a pile of cooked vegetables or green salad. That’s my dinners sorted. I can relate to this.

awayagain4 11 years ago

I read somewhere on the Forum that for dinner you can have cup rice, pasta or potatoes with 2-3 oz meat/chicken or fish & a pile of cooked vegetables or green salad. Now that I can relate to. That my dinners sorted.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Judy. The ratio of protein to carbs is about 1 protein to 2 carb exchanges, or 1 gm protein to 3 gm carbs. Hope this helps.

Hi, Figbrat. The 5 eggs is for the whole recipe – one serving would yield one egg or less.

JudyMoore 11 years ago

Does anyone know what the breakdown of carbs to protein to fat is per meal and snack? Is there a way of getting the nutritional information per recipe?

figbrat 11 years ago

my breakfast consist of making a quiche which requires 5 eggs I thought this was diet plan whats up with this

sheppat 11 years ago

Just downloaded the program today and intend to start tomorrow. I lost 65 lbs at Weight Watchers and could not lose the 6lbs required to get to my goal weight in over 6 months so I thought I would give this plan a try! Here’s to getting to goal & getting to a lifestyle free of processed foods.

mickeylou5 11 years ago

Hello everybody! My name is Michele and I just downloaded the program last night. I too think that some of the menu items are odd and may be hard to find. I do not believe this is going to be a diet I will be able to start right away. Printing all the pages is unlikly and reading them on the computer is annoying.Does anybody know if there is a shopping list that is generated by your weekly menu? That would be helpful. I will try to sift thru the info for the next few days but at this point i am somewhat disappointed by the content and organization. All helpfull hints are appreciated. I work 50 hours a week in the food industry so it should be easy for me however the food choices are just a bit different.

When you are using the Menu Planner application each week, be sure to choose in-season produce, so that it is reflected in your menus.

KateD4 11 years ago

I’ve discovered a lot more information from reading through the program manuals! I suggest to read over them again or for the first time if you haven’t yet!

Marli 11 years ago

I just joined today too! I also chose this program because it was cheaper than WW and had no ongoing monthly fees. I already feel like I have more energy. Goodbye Diet Pepsi, hello raspberry green tea.

kmkitner 11 years ago

just started today- really thought hard to get started- program difficult to figure out- menus need to reflect in season ingredients

porkyrees 11 years ago

Coffee has always been a NO No but unfortunately America has a coffee culture and its hard to get rid of.I am an Aussie and our coffee culture is starting to follow yours I worked as a proffessional fisherman and was consuming 10-12 black coffees per day when I gave it up I had headaches and withdrawl symptoms it is a drug believe me

ttemurcan 11 years ago

How about coffee? I drop by to starbucks everyone for cup of coffee with regular milk. I use splender instead of sugar. I don’t see coffee in my menu.. Is coffee not recommended or one cup of coffee a day is ok?

Can you please give me some information about ocffee?

ttemurcan 11 years ago

How about coffee? I drop by to starbucks everyone for cup of coffee with regular milk. I use splender instead of sugar. I don’t see coffee in my menu.. Is coffee not recommended or one cup of coffee a day is ok?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.