Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Without knowing what you’re capable of eating in a whole day, I’m being conservative and saying one meal. But usually even a whole day of “free” eating won’t derail an entire diet.

younismo 11 years ago

So I can only replace one of the meals on the “free day”, and not eat freely the entire day?

Thank you

For the free day, the “lunch” was just an example of a meal – you can choose any meal with which to “go crazy”. It is best to try not to overdo too much, even on a “free” day, as it simply is not healthy (even if you don’t gain weight).
As for the meat – we refer to raw meat, but because we recommend the leanest and most unprocessed possible, there won’t be much of a difference when cooked (certainly not the 30% seen in some beef products).

younismo 11 years ago

Hello. I have 2 questions:
1. For the free day in the week, is it only “lunch” that we can eat freely, or the whole menu (for the entire day) eating freely, because is says here: Go crazy once a week! Replace your lunch menu with anything you like, but remember to eat slowly and enjoy your meal. This may come in handy while on vacation or attending an event.
2. For the chicken and steak, are the ounces (weight) after they’ve been cooked, because they change by about an ounce and a half after they have been cooked.

Thanks

To what are you referring when you say “healthy 80 range”?
As for the changes you make to the menu, they sound fine, and will probably help you follow a healthy pattern more consistently.

esrs 11 years ago

Is there any way to determine if the meals I am eating are meeting the healthy 80 range that is recommended. I basically am using the meal planner, but when there is something I don’t like or feel like having, I subtitute a different meal that would have a similiar makeup. I just started the program a few days ago and find it really easy to follow other than the fact that I don’t know if I’m staying in the right range (or going too far under or too far over)

Any type of whole grain pasta can be used instead of brown rice pasta – that includes quinoa as well as spelt.

esrs 11 years ago

Can quinoa pasta be used in place of brown rice pasta?

The Trim Down Club does not work with calories. It is most important that you get all the food groups you need in the right proportions for your size and weight/health goals.

esrs 11 years ago

If I am creating my own meal plans based on the foods I’ve chosen how do I know if they fall within the 80 range?

esrs 11 years ago

Is there any way on this site to determine how many calories I’ve eaten throughout the day if I log everything into the journal?

hmarie 11 years ago

hey: need help in the way of process the sunflower into sprouts?
hmarie

Hi, Quigs. Yes, since the salsa is basically just vegetables, you absolutely can consider it a vegetable salad.

quigs101 11 years ago

Hi, I am new to the program 1st day on my meal planner. I looked through the whole week and took bits and pieces from other days and kind of made a self menu from what was given. Is that okay? I also have a silly questions Trader joe’s all natural salsa has basically(i believe one or two different veggies) the same ingredents as the vegetable salad is this an exceptable substitute sometimes? I hade it for lunch today and could def. get used to that yummy:)

Not only can portions be frozen, it is recommended! And not only for single people – for everyone!! This not only saves time and money, but if you only thaw/heat single portions, it also ensures you don’t overeat just because you cooked extra.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.