Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Truvia is a bit more processed than would be recommended in this program, but it is still less artificial than a lot of the no-calorie options out there. A better choice might be Nectresse or another monkfruit sweetener.

Rosesiam 11 years ago

I like the taste of Truvia as a natural sugar substitute. Is this a good choice? Don’t care for Stevia.

Hi, Graham. A couple of options that have worked for other members have included (1) freezing additional portions for later, (2) calculating down the recipe for single portions. Most are for about 4 servings, and so far that has not caused too much trouble.

Graham 11 years ago

The recipes are too large of scale… there is noway a small family or a single person as me can follow your diet plan….IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Hi, Mary. Raw dairy is made from milk that has not been pasteurized or homogenized. It is believed to better preserve the innate nutritional value of milk. For more information, see http://www.realmilk.com.

Hi, bradpitstop – your issue has been forwarded to the tech support team. If you have problems in the future, you may get faster help if you report them through the “Contact Us” link below.

bradpitstop 11 years ago

I filled in the menu planner and after finishing there were no results the little barber shop poll just kept spinning for hours and when i tried to go back all my entries were lost and so was all my time 🙁

mary 11 years ago

WHAT IS RAW MILK AND RAW CHEESE

Non-sugar natural alternatives to Stevia include monkfruit sweetener (non-caloric, less aftertaste) and xylitol (low-caloric, no aftertaste).

Gavriella 11 years ago

I was wondering what to do if I don’t like the taste of Stevia as a sugar substitute, can I use organic brown sugar or honey to sweenten desserts?

Hi, Filas. I have forwarded your issue to our technical support team.

Filas 11 years ago

I can’t seem to find my “meal planner results. and…how do I know I’m in that 80-100 range? Also, if I’m creating my own weekly menus, is there anywhere on the website where I can list it? I’m having difficulty navigating.

Filas 11 years ago

I can’t seem to find my “meal planner results. and…how do I know I’m in that 80-100 range?

No need to choose the recipes in the Menu Planner – you can just choose the regular foods that do not need a lot of preparation and can be portable with containers – i.e. breads and crackers, cheeses and beans, fruits and vegetables. Don’t worry about the number score as long as you follow the pattern suggested in the Menu Planner results.

Filas 11 years ago

I’m brand new and haven’t begun yet because I’m still trying to figure it out. I am a teacher and only get 25 minutes for lunch daily. I also do not have breaks for snacking. I tried to do the meal planner, but there is no way I can cook all of those recipes and take it to school, much less have time to heat up the meals. I don’t understand the 0-100 idea, and cannot find anywhere on the website where it is explained. I do not understand how the portions are determined either. I’m afraid this is more difficult than I can handle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.