Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Support 8 years ago

Yes, we hope to add this feature too!
Regarding breaking down the portion sizes, see the pages below –

Right Sizing Food Preparation

Reducing the Size of Recipes

Best 🙂

catlucas66 8 years ago

Hope you guys can make that happen. Oh an while you are at it ? , can you give us 1/2 and 1/4 servings option on food items because I combine carbs like potatoes and butternut squash (1/4 cup of each to equal one 1/2 cup serving) and proteins but the option are only 1 or 2 and that leaves me over on my carb allowance or protein allowance reducing the quality % of my menu.

Support 8 years ago

Great idea, catlucas66 🙂

catlucas66 8 years ago

There should be an option to group and save a combination of foods as a meal in our favourites and then it will be available as a ‘meal’ option to select. Because I know for my self during the week I eat the same thing for breakfast Minday through Friday because I don’t have the time. It gets tedious to have to set the breakfast everyday by manually going in and selecting each item.

Support 8 years ago

Hi dclarkson4,
I suggest that you favorite that food by adding a heart to it. The heart is to the right of the food in your menu. Now it will be favored for future menus.

Also, see how to change foods in your menu below –

1. In order to make changes to specific foods in your menu plan, simply click on “Apps”, followed by “My Menus”. Then, select the menu you would like to edit by clicking on “View”.

2. Once your menu appears, click on the food you would like to replace, and a list will appear with alternative choices that you can choose from.

3. Additionally, to change an entire meal you can click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal.

4. If you would like to create a completely new menu, click on the “Apple” logo entitled “My Food Choices” to return to create a new menu by deselecting and selecting foods that you want. If you choose this method don’t forget to click the “Save and Create Menu” button afterwards.

5. If there is a food that you can’t find in the menu, why not make a suggestion by clicking on this link to suggest foods to add to the Menu Planner: https://www.trimdownclub.com/suggest-foods/

dclarkson04 8 years ago

I am in my first week and there have been two breakfast that really work of me, but have not been added to my second menu. Is there a way to get these added?

Support 8 years ago

Hi gaylace,
Thank you for posting. Note, that you can always make changes to your final menu. Please do see how below –
1. In order to make changes to specific foods in your menu plan, simply click on “Apps”, followed by “My Menus”. Then, select the menu you would like to edit by clicking on “View”.

2. Once your menu appears, click on the food you would like to replace, and a list will appear with alternative choices that you can choose from.

3. Additionally, to change an entire meal you can click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal.

4. If you would like to create a completely new menu, click on the “Apple” logo entitled “My Food Choices” to return to create a new menu by deselecting and selecting foods that you want. If you choose this method don’t forget to click the “Save and Create Menu” button afterwards.

5. If there is a food that you can’t find in the menu, why not make a suggestion by clicking on this link to suggest foods to add to the Menu Planner: https://www.trimdownclub.com/suggest-foods/
Hope this helps.

To your success 🙂

gaylace 8 years ago

I am very new to this and am not sure about the menus. some of the breakfasts I don’t care for so can I use another breakfast that maybe I used before?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.