Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi Morganchick,
Welcome 🙂
There are a few things you can do. First I recommend to increase the amount of recipes for your meal plans. This can be done from your Profile Page (can access it from the homepage while logged into the website). Additionally, I am not sure how you built your menu, but there are 3 menu building options. It sounds like the best option for you would be the Personal Menu Planner option as it gives you full flexibility to plan your weekly menu. Yes, it will take a bit longer to do, but it will be well worth it at the end of the day.
Lastly, you always have the ability to make changes to your final menu plans. See how below –

1. In order to make changes to specific foods in your menu plan, simply click on “Apps”, followed by “My Menus”. Then, select the menu you would like to edit by clicking on “View”.

2. Once your menu appears, click on the food you would like to replace, and a list will appear with alternative choices that you can choose from.

3. Additionally, to change an entire meal you can click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal.

4. If you would like to create a completely new menu, click on the “Apple” logo entitled “My Food Choices” to return to create a new menu by deselecting and selecting foods that you want. If you choose this method don’t forget to click the “Save and Create Menu” button afterwards.

5. If there is a food that you can’t find in the menu, why not make a suggestion by clicking on this link to suggest foods to add to the Menu Planner: https://www.trimdownclub.com/suggest-foods/

We are all rooting for you!

Morganchick 8 years ago

I have just joined and created my first week’s menus. I have looked at some of the recipes on the website and they look delicious but there are non on mine and I will become bored very quickly with the menu I have. I love cooking but there seems to be very little cooking involved, mostly cold. What am I missing?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.