Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Stevie 11 years ago

I used to jog, but once I gained a lot of weight, running became difficult on my knees. After that, I got completely hooked on swimming and while it’s not always that convenient (you know, I don’t have a pool at home), it’s certainly fun.
When I can’t go to the pool, I try to move around and walk as much as possible. In short, I don’t use my car unless absolutely necessary. It’s a small thing, but it makes a lot of difference.

Clay 11 years ago

I’m really into jogging and swimming. I used to have a hard time being motivated and would lose interest after just two or three weeks. Now it’s just part of my life! If I have to miss a day of working out, it just doesn’t seem right.

I think it’s important that people find a sport/workout that is fun to them.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Tennis is fantastic and addictive. Other than that, the most popular exercise is walking because it can be done under so many conditions and without as much investment or preparation. Other popular exercise options for people who like sports include swimming, skating (especially in-line), biking (both regular and stationary), and other workout equipment like the treadmill, eliptical, and rowing, probably because they can be done while watching TV or movies or socializing. If you’re looking for something convenient in the latter category, doing calesthenics, aerobics, pilates, yoga, etc. are also options at home.

Christa 11 years ago

I am still trying to find that perfect exercise routine that makes me want to keep coming back for more so far Tennis is the only thing that I want to do. Any suggestions?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Support thread where members help advise and motivate each other intheir fitness regimes.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.